DRYMEN SHOW 50/50 CLUB
50/50 Club - Information
- Draw runs 01 January to 31 December each year.
- You can join at any point of the year.
- All participants must be 18 years old or over.
- No limit to how many tickets you may purchase.
- The yearly subscription is £12 = £1 per month ie: if someone comes in to draw 3 months in, they would pay £9, and so on.
- Draw held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month - with 3 or more committee members present (and any non-members present of course).
- Application forms should be returned to Rosie Allan for the AGM in November if you wish to join for the year, or before the 3rd Tuesday of the month you wish to join from.
- Cheques should be made payable to "Strathendrick Agricultural Society" and sent to Mrs Rosie Allan, 7 Creityhall Rd, Milton of Buchanan, Drymen. G63 0JA.
- Random numbers will be given and advised - by the organisers - to all participants, which will be their number for every month of that year.
- The Sheet Holder is responsible for collecting the monies for any winners on their sheet.
- Winners will be announced in the minutes from the committee meetings, on the Drymen Show web page and Facebook page.